Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Free materials!

If you havent used Craigslist for FREE stuff - I ask why? Its FREE STUFF!

While searching under the "free" category on Monday, I stumbled across a listing for building materials. The seller was listing "free chicken coop leftovers" - so I sprang at this, contacted the seller and went over to get any materials that might be useful for our future coop.


Free 2x4s and wood pallets.

I was pleasantly surprised at the quantity and quality of supplies that were being given away (for FREE!) - so I took what I thought I could use and brought them home. Asphalt shingles for the roof, chicken wire & fencing and 12 foot rough sawn 4x4 posts!



Now I'm looking for 2x4's or 2x6's, cedar shingles, windows and a door - hopefully I can score the rest of these materials from Craigslist as well! Who doesnt love free stuff?

Thanks for checking in!


No comments:

Post a Comment